The Community Calendar is designed to inform Elk City citizens and visitors of upcoming events and projects to increase public awareness and attendance.
Event Submission Requirements:
- All event/project submissions must include: an event title, date and start time, contact name and phone number or email address, admission cost, a brief description of the event and the location including the address.
- All events/projects must be open to the public.
- All events/projects must be held in the Elk City area.
- All event/project information submitted is subject to editing due to limited space. (A well written, brief paragraph describing an event using language that would make a reader want to attend is sufficient. This paragraph should include a name and contact number for questions from the public.)
- Acceptable event/project submissions include but are not limited to: non-profit fundraisers, concerts, sporting events & tournaments, tourism related events, etc. (Submissions which will not be published include: personal yard sales, weekly club meetings, individual business retail sales events, business ads designed to promote a particular business, etc.)
- All event/project submissions are subject to final approval by the Elk City Convention & Visitors Bureau before being displayed on the Community Calendar.
- The Elk City Convention & Visitors Bureau reserves the right to refuse to publish any event or project on the Community Calendar at their discretion.
- The Elk City Convention & Visitors Bureau assumes no responsibility either directly or indirectly for the provisions, activities, products or services provided by any published events or projects.